QUICK GUIDESuggested boards for:
Pumping - Pulse, Century, Spirit, Illuminati, La Maquina
Pushing - Century, GT 40, Illuminati, La Maquina,
Downhill - Vega, Shadow, Borealis, Spirit
Cruising - Ruse, Pulse, Century
Freeriding - Vega, Shadow, GT 40
All Purpose - Shadow, Ruse
Looking to choose the right flex for your weight and riding style?
Our Flex Graph shows what flex to expect at any given rider weight for every deck in our production line-up.
(Note: for custom boards, you choose the flex you want and
we build the board specifically for your weight and riding style)
• No two longboards will be exactly the same. It’s the nature of handcrafted boards that there will be slight differences, though rarely will that be noticeable.
Check out our FAQs to learn more
POLICIES & TERMS
• Most orders placed on our website before 3pm Pacific Time will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm will likely ship next day.
• Custom orders typically ship 10 business days after payment is received.
• Please make sure you have entered a delivery address that is a secure location. Subsonic Skateboards is not liable for packages lost or damaged by the carrier or stolen from your delivery location. Please track your package to be aware of delivery time and date. If there is a claim to be filed for any damaged goods or lost shipments, it is your responsibility to contact the carrier.
• Decks and completes are generally shipped through UPS Ground.
• Smaller shipments are usually shipped by USPS.
• Shipping prices are based on product weight and size of package. Shipping prices are added in the Check Out section after shipping address is entered, but before purchase method is entered.
• Most international shipments are through USPS.
• International shipping prices vary by global region and can be seen in the Check Out section after shipping address is entered, but before purchase method is entered.
• Please be aware of the customs laws in your own country. If international shipments are subject to import taxes in a customer's country, Subsonic Skateboards is not responsible for the import duty levied.
• We do not ship to international freight forwarding services because of the high potential for misdirected packages and fraudulent charges. If you use a freight forwarding address we will have to refund your purchase.
• Most custom orders typically ship 10 business days after payment is received. This allows sufficient time for the board to be crafted, cured, and finished. Foam core boards can occasionally take a few days longer.
• If the unique circumstances of your board requires more time, we will send an email letting you know of any delay.
• We back our decks with a 1 year warranty from manufacturing defects. Warranty is to the original owner, with proof of purchase from Subsonic Skateboards or an authorized retailer, and excludes impact damage and regular wear and tear. If you have any warranty inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
• All products other than longboards (such as hardgoods, apparel, etc.) may be returned within 30 days of sale, with proof of purchase from Subsonic Skateboards. Products must be in new condition, in original packaging if applicable.
• If you believe there is an error with your order, please contact us so we can determine what the problem is and how to correct it.
• Because of the unique nature of a custom board, custom orders are non-returnable unless it is determined that we have made an error.Privacy:
• Your personal information is only used to complete your order and to communicate with you if you have opted in to our mailing list. We do not share or sell this information with any other entity.
• We are always trying to improve our products and offer a wide selection for our customers, so this website gets updated regularly. We are careful about website postings, but since we’re humans and not robots there may be occasional errors found here.
• We reserve the right to make corrections in the event of a misprint or change.
By purchasing our products you agree that skateboarding is a dangerous sport and you choose to participate at your own risk. Your purchase is an acknowledgement that you understand how to competently use our products. Subsonic Skateboards (Northwest Distribution LLC) will not be held liable for any injuries incurred while using our products. We encourage all riders to wear a helmet, be smart, and represent the global skating community well.